Terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Services
The platform accessible through dashboard.cocensus.io and related domains (the “Site”) and the services offered through the Site are provided by Seam Social Labs Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “us”, “we” or the “Company”), a New York corporation.
In order to be able to use the Services, you will need to create an Account (as this term is further described in section 2.a below) and comply with other requirements set forth in these STC. Please note that the Account also enables you to use the functionalities aimed at interacting with the product accessible through the Site. Should you decide to use those functionalities, the Developer Terms and Conditions apply to you in addition to these STC.
2. Access to the Services
a. Eligible Users
Services are offered to individuals and companies, either conducting business activities on their own or acting as consumers. For purposes of these STC, ‘consumer’ shall be interpreted as any individual or company using the Services for a purpose other than to conduct a business or commercial activity.
The Services are only addressed to individuals being sixteen (16) years of age or older. By filling out the registration forms and requesting into our Services, you warrant and represent that you have that legal age.
b. Account creation
In order to access the Services, you may need to register and create a personal and non-transferable account in the Site (the “Account”). To this end, you must provide true, current, complete, and accurate information, as requested during the registration process, that refers to you. You cannot sign up or otherwise create an account with us on behalf of a third party.
c. Provision of the Services
Once an Account has been successfully created, Services will be available and ready to use.
This section does not preclude your rights as a consumer under section 7 below—if you are using the Services as a consumer, you are entitled to cancel and withdraw from these STC and the Services under the terms and conditions detailed in that section.
d. Services and third parties service providers
To ensure you are provided with high-quality Services, from time to time we may rely on third party service providers. You understand that those providers act beyond our reasonable control and that we shall not be held liable for any damages caused by an action or omission attributable to them.
Also, you may decide to use third parties to process the information you may collect through the Services (e.g. by using webhooks). In all those cases, you acknowledge and agree that those third parties are beyond our reasonable control, and that we will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of said information by those third parties, or in the event that you decide to transfer information to those third parties by using non-secured means (e.g. non-https transfer protocols). We recommend that you carefully review any terms and conditions governing the use of those third parties’ services and any integration tools they may offer before you start using their services. Note that the use of said services may result in the transmission of any kind of information (either confidential or having a personal nature, among others) outside our platform, and third parties not related to the Company may subsequently be gaining access to, modifying, or even deleting said information.
3. Your obligations
a. Obligations vis-à-vis Respondents
b. Account security and credentials
Accounts are to be used by you, and it is strictly forbidden to share or allow others to use it. You must keep credentials for your Account secured at all times. It is strictly forbidden to share said sets of data with any third parties, or to write them down for recovery purposes. Should you suspect that your Account or your credentials have been or are being used by a third party, or have been compromised, you must contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, we may attribute all use of your Account to you, and you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your Account.
c. Use of your Account and Services
You must use your Account and the Services complying with law and public order. In particular but without limitation, you shall not:
- Access the Site, Accounts and/or the Services by any means other than through interfaces provided by us and as otherwise expressly authorized under these STC;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise tamper the security measures, usage rules or other protection measures implemented by us, our service providers or any third parties to protect the Site, the Accounts or the Services, as well as the restricted features or functionalities available for given categories of Accounts other than the one you are holding, or to attempt to do any of those actions;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service or the Site, the computer systems of the Company, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Use any metatags or other hidden text or metadata in the Site or Services, as well as forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- Use, display, mirror, or frame the Site or Services, any individual element within the Site or Service, the layout and design of any portion of the Service or the Site, or the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of the Company;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Site, or scrap or download content from the Services or Site, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the Services or Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third party web browsers or search engines;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble software used in connection with surveys, Site or Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services or the Site;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Site or the Services, or your access to or use of the Site or Services;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, as well as stalk or harass other users or third parties, or share or use offensive or pornographic materials;
- Activities such as vulnerability scanning, load testing, penetration tests or bypassing our security measures in any intended way are strictly prohibited to be carried out on our platform without our previous written approval;
- Use the Services and, in particular, the functionalities aimed at ensuring interaction of the Services and our product to monitor the availability, performance or functionality of our Services or the Site, or for benchmarking or other competitive purposes; Send any unsolicited or unauthorized electronic commercial communications, chain letters, or other form of non-authorized solicitation; or/and
- Otherwise, use the Account, Site or Services in a manner contrary to the rights and legitimate interests of the Company or any other third party, or in any other manner that may tamper, disrupt, overload, or otherwise damage the Site or the Services.
For avoidance of doubt, you—or any third party authorized by you—may carry out any action that enables the Services to interoperate and communicate with a given software program, provided that any such integration has been developed by means of the public APIs and related products and services provided by us as part of our range of technical products for developer and integrator users. You understand that we do not control the use of any information collected by third parties—regardless of whether said collection of information took place in the past, is taking place in the present, or is intended to be carried out in the future—by means of said integrations and that further third parties’ terms and conditions may apply to your use of APIs. Therefore, you understand and agree that we shall not defend, indemnify, or hold you harmless for any and all costs or damages arising from those third party actions and integrations.
d. Materials available in the Services or the Site
The Site and the Services may include information, graphics, text, images, and other materials uploaded by other Account holders or third parties. Said materials are solely for your use in connection with the Site and Services, and their legality, accuracy, and completeness are the sole responsibility of the party that have uploaded them to or provided as part of the Site or the Services. Use of the materials may be subject to specific terms and conditions or license terms, and you are responsible to obtain any required licenses or authorizations, and to comply with any licenses or terms and conditions applicable to them.
e. Your contents
We do not claim ownership on the contents you or Respondents may upload (“User Content”) or otherwise use in connection with the Site or Services.
You hereby grant to the Company an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, transferable, perpetual, and worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing rights, in connection with the Services and the Company’s business including, without limitation, for inclusion in a public data trust or promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services in any media formats and through any media channels.
You agree not to send, knowingly receive, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content that does not comply with the following standards (“Content Standards”). User Content must not:
- Violate Laws or Obligations. Violate any applicable laws or regulations (including intellectual property laws and right of privacy or publicity laws), or any contractual or fiduciary obligations.
- Promote Illegal Activity or Harm to Others. Promote any illegal activity; advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act; or create any risk of any harm, loss, or damage to any person or property.
- Infringe Intellectual Property Rights. Infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Defamatory, Abusive, or Otherwise Objectionable Material. Contain any information or material that we deem to be unlawful, defamatory, trade libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, abusive, threatening, harassing, harmful, violent, hateful, obscene, vulgar, profane, indecent, offensive, inflammatory, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), or otherwise objectionable. This includes any information or material that we deem to cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety, or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy another person.
- Promotion of Sexually Explicit Material or Discrimination. Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Fraudulent Information or Impersonation. Contain any information or material that is false, intentionally misleading, or otherwise likely to deceive any person including, without limitation, impersonating any person, or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Commercial Activity. Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Endorsement by the Company. Represent or imply to others that it is in any way provided, sponsored, or endorsed by the Company or any other person or entity, if that is not the case.
We reserve the right at all times, but are not obligated, to: (i) take any action with respect to any User Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Content violates the Content Standards or any other provision in this Agreement, or creates liability for the Company or any other person. Such action may include reporting you to law enforcement authorities; (ii) remove or reject any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion, (iii) disclose any User Content, your identity, or electronic communication of any kind to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request, or to protect the rights or property of the Company or any other person; or (iv) Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Services for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of this Agreement.
We do not review User Content before it is posted on or through the Services, and therefore cannot ensure prompt removal of questionable User Content. Accordingly, the Company and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees or agents, assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. The Company shall have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this Section.
f. Third parties’ intellectual property & other proprietary rights
The Company respects the intellectual property of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. It is the Company’s policy to terminate the users of our Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, please provide the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to our designated copyright agent:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; a description of the copyrighted work that you allege has been infringed;
- a description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Designated copyright agent for the Company:
- NAME: Seam Social Labs Inc.
- ADDRESS: 420 East 62nd Street, New York, NY 10065
- EMAIL: email@example.com
g. Review of your contents
You acknowledge that, in order to ensure compliance with legal obligations, prevent phishing or fraud, or when unlawful content is reported to us, we may be required by third parties to review certain content submitted by you to determine whether it is illegal or whether it breaches these STC. We may at our sole discretion modify, prevent access to, delete, or refuse to display content that we believe violates the law or these STC. However, you acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor or review any content submitted by you.
h. Account information
You undertake to submit true, accurate, current, and complete information for the Account creation, and to notify us from time to time so as to keep said information current and accurate. In particular, when providing details on payment methods used for paying any fees associated with our provision of the Services to you, to make sure that said method is valid and can be used by you.
i. Collaboration with us
You undertake to comply with any instructions or recommendations given by us or by any individual acting on behalf of the Company in connection with the use of the Site, your Account, or the Services.
4. Fees and payments
Payment for the Services shall be subject to the Payment Terms and Conditions, which are included in these STC by reference.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act requires that online service providers obtain parental consent before they knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from children who are under 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under 13 years old. If you are a child under 13 years old, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 years old may have provided us personal information, please contact us.
6. Term and Termination
The term for our Services provided to you shall commence upon creation of an Account with us and shall remain in force indefinitely unless terminated. As mentioned above, you may terminate your Account at any time, and we reserve the right to terminate your Account under the conditions set forth in section 6 below. These STC apply as long as you have an Account through our Site, regardless of the type of Account you held at each moment.
b. Termination or suspension by the Company
The Company may suspend or terminate your access or rights to use the Services at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion, and without prior notice, including for any breach of the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination of your access or rights to use the Services, your right to access and use the Services will immediately cease. The Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any suspension or termination of your rights under this Agreement, including for termination of your account or deletion of your content.
Upon termination of this Agreement, any provisions that by their nature should survive termination shall remain in full force and effect. This includes, without limitation, ownership or intellectual property provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the Services shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to termination or limit any liability that you otherwise may have to the Company or any third party. You understand that any termination of your access to and use of the Services may involve deletion of your content associated with your account from our databases.
c. Termination by you
You may terminate your Account at any time by using the account termination option. If you terminate your Account you may still be able to access the Site, but you will not have access to the Services, features and content that are available to Account holders. Please note that this may result in data loss.
7. Social media and third party platforms
The Services may include functionality that allows you to access and post content to social media and third party platforms regarding your activities while using our Services. If you choose to use this functionality, we may:
- have access to certain information that you make available through the social media or third party platforms at issue, provided that the data has been made available to us under the terms and conditions and privacy policies set forth by said third parties; or
- post status messages, notes, photos, videos and other materials to the applicable Social Media or third party platform on your behalf.
Subject to all the applicable third parties’ terms and conditions and privacy policies, by connecting your Account with your account on a social media or third party platform, you grant us permission to access and use the information that you make available through the social media or third party platform at issue. To manage the information provided to us, please review the privacy settings applicable to your social media or third party platform accounts.
8. No Warranty
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE DEVICE, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE SERVICES. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THIRD-PARTY LINKS, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR ANY OTHER USER.
THE SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST USE.
9. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, ANY THIRD-PARTY LINK, OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR SUCH THIRD-PARTY LINK, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE, OR PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE WAS FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and permitted assigns (collectively, “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all losses, claims, actions, suits, complaints, damages, liabilities, penalties, interest, judgments, settlements, deficiencies, disbursements, awards, fines, costs, fees, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, fees and other costs of enforcing any right to indemnification under this Agreement, and the cost of pursuing any insurance providers, arising out of or relating to your breach of this Agreement or your use or misuse of the Services including, but not limited to, your User Content or any actions taken by a third party using your account. The Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to assist and cooperate with our defense or settlement of these claims.
11. Dispute Resolution
All matters relating to this Agreement, and all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement, whether sounding in contract, tort, or statute are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles.
Please read this Section carefully. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, shall be submitted to and decided by a single arbitrator by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association in New York, New York. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties and may be entered and enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction by either party. The prevailing party in the arbitration proceedings shall be awarded reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness costs and expenses, and all other costs and expenses incurred directly or indirectly in connection with the proceedings, unless the arbitrator shall for good cause determine otherwise.
All arbitrations shall proceed on an individual basis. You agree that you may bring claims against the Company in arbitration only in your individual capacity and in so doing you hereby waive the right to a trial by jury, to assert or participate in a class action lawsuit or class action arbitration (either as a named-plaintiff or class member), and to assert or participate in any joint or consolidated lawsuit or joint or consolidated arbitration of any kind. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary under the rules of the American Arbitration Association, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph’s limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY WAIVED AND BARRED.
12. Amendments to the STC
We may modify these STC from time to time. We will provide you with reasonable prior written notice of any change. If you do not agree to any amendments to the STC, you shall (as your sole remedy) stop using the Site and the Services. By continuing to use the Services or the Site, you are providing your agreement to be bound by the updated terms of the STC.
Except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, no failure of the Company to exercise, or delay by the Company in exercising, any right, remedy, power, or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power, or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power, or privilege.
If any term or provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
c. Entire Agreement
This Agreement, together with all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the subject matter contained herein. This Agreement supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Headings and titles of sections, clauses, and parts in this Agreement are for convenience only. Such headings and titles shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of the Agreement.
e. No Agency, Partnership or Joint Venture
No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between you and the Company as a result of this Agreement. You do not have any authority of any kind to bind the Company in any respect whatsoever.
You shall not assign or delegate any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section shall be deemed null and void. No assignment or delegation shall relieve you of any of your obligations hereunder. The Company may freely assign or delegate its rights and obligations under this Agreement at any time. Subject to the limits on assignment stated above, this Agreement will inure to the benefit of, be binding on, and be enforceable against each of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
You can contact us in case you have any doubts, comments or concerns by any of the following means:
- By post: 420 East 62nd Street, New York, NY 10065
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org