Step 4 of 4: Terms & Conditions
- You confirm you are signing up for co:census, a product developed by Seam Social Labs, Inc. for an annual subscription. The cost of your annual subscription is dependent on the plan of your choice.
- Seam Social Labs, Inc. does not provide or agree to complete marketing or outreach on behalf of your company. All outreach will be completed by the pilot user.
- All free pilot users must complete product experience surveys which are sent quarterly.
- Seam Social Labs, Inc, exclusively holds the right to host all raw data collected for two years until the data is entered into the public domain. All data will be launched into an open portal in two years, pending sustainable funding options for a data trust in your geographic region.
- Seam Social Labs, Inc can grant access to raw data files at the request of the pilot user. By accepting this proposal the pilot user agrees that this raw data will only be used for internal or organizational purposes and the data will not be utilized for the private sector, development of any for-profit tools, or to legal proceedings.
- To cancel your subscription, please email email@example.com at least 30 days prior to your automated renewal and access your Paypal invoice to cancel your subscription. If subscriptions are not canceled the pilot user will receive an invoice for the annual cost on the renewal date, one year after signing this agreement.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.